so tell me a little more about prada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I was browsing my local TK maxx when lo and behold I saw a PRADA!!! Were my eyes deceiving me?! Well it was a tres cute hot pink clutch and it was being offered for £200. I didn't buy it because even though it was lovely, I thought that I would only be buying it for the Prada rather than the clutch.

Now I am home, I keep thinking about it...I love clutches!!!

So my question is...how much does a prada clutch normally retail for because £200 means nothing. I have tried to find a similar picture of it but I think it is the same as in this listing, but in pink satin.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRADA-RUNWAY-NAPPA-LEATHER-BOW-CLUTCH-BAG-NWT_W0QQitemZ250361389647QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item250361389647&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1295|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

look forward to your opinion.

thanks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. can you tell me, what tk maxx store is this please

3. What!?!??! TK maxx? We have TJ Maxx here and I have NEVER seen Prada sold there...eek..this makes me nervous..

4. i'm not sure about that one specifically, but prada clutches usually retail around $600-700 USD, a bit more if it's super fancy with jewels on it or something.

5. Yeah the satin clutch is for 695$ and the Nappa ones are for 1295$ Approximate

6. ha ha, yeah I read somewhere that in the US they have TJ Maxx, I'm guessing it is the same as TK Maxx here. Sometimes they have a few gems, but first time I have seen prada, and it was in perfect condition. There was also a Prada computer bag I saw...its really random because I don't live in London, so I am guessing that they could not sell this in London and so shipped it up to the North.

PS. It was in the Crystal Peaks, Sheffield branch.

Well sounds like its a bargain for some prada lover!