So stupid!!

Lorri-G

Nevermind
Feb 15, 2006
I must have gotten some stains on my bag...so what did I do??? I tossed it in the washer then the dryer. Now it looks like a dead rat. It has no body at all..it feels like mush. Is there a fix for it?
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00560.JPG
    DSC00560.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 181
OMG! NEVER.....I REPEAT ....NEVER wash your bag in the washer!!!!EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Sorry-It was too painful for me to see!
STUFF IT fast.... take it your dry cleaner who specializes in nice things and see if they can do anything for it...Good luck-I hope it survives!

Lorri-G said:
I must have gotten some stains on my bag...so what did I do??? I tossed it in the washer then the dryer. Now it looks like a dead rat. It has no body at all..it feels like mush. Is there a fix for it?
attachment.php
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

Are you serious~~~ THE WASHER! THE DRYER!
I can't believe this!
Washer- please say it was deliacates at least- but why the dryer? It's smoldering heat!

The horror!

It should of gone to the Dry Cleaners....they are my saving grace for my bags, shirts, and hats....

Yes, its the nylon Fendi. OMG, I don't know WHAT I was thinking...maybe "wash=clean". I looked at the picture of my poor bag and all I could think of was "My eyes, my eyes" Sigh, it was one of the first nice bags I bought for myself. I'll see if the dry cleaners can do anything for it beside making it worse
Have a good day all
L

It does look pretty sad. Since its nylon try to wet it again straighten out and gently dry it with a hair dryer to get the wrinkles out. may not be perfect but it may help. as for the leather where the strap is sticking out try folding it the other way for a few days.

serendipity3kb said:
It does look pretty sad. Since its nylon try to wet it again straighten out and gently dry it with a hair dryer to get the wrinkles out. may not be perfect but it may help. as for the leather where the strap is sticking out try folding it the other way for a few days.

Forgot to mention...I would wet it in the sink...damp not soak. Or try a good drycleaner who also cleans leather.

Lorri-G said:
attachment.php

:amazed: :sad: :Push: :cry: {--------- my emotions step-by-step when I saw your picture. Man, I am sorry about this:worried:

my heart just sank for you when I saw this! don't feel bad. I did something worse.
Last November, I was getting ready for my nephews wedding at my dads house. (2 hours away from my home). The brand new dress I bought for the occassion had a wrinkle in it. Less than 90 minutes from the ceremony, I grab my dads iron that has a steamer on it. I barely hold the iron up to the dress, about 4 -5 inches away and BLAM! static electricity causes the dress to cling to the iron and burn a triangle out of the dress! I stood there mouth wide open in extreme shock.:amazed: Had no time to cry. Ran to the nearest mall and bought a sub-par dress to attend the wedding.
Hope this makes you giggle a little cause I can laugh about it now...
:cry: