So.... Spercial reveal...Ready?

Orangefanatic

Dec 7, 2014
So After gave birth to my daughter, I was offered a Special offer from my local store. "The horseshoe bag"
Then I jumped into this forum, went through bi-coloured bag images...for few nights!! Asking advise from this forum of course!!!! ( this forum is like a hermes bible)
And Customising SO definitely helped me to skip a "Postpartum depression" :P
Although it is a Special Offer, I still wanted to keep it very classic and just little bit of twist was fine for me.

So.....after 8mths waiting....here she comes!!
:giggle:

So After gave birth to my daughter, I was offered a Special offer from my local store. "The horseshoe bag"
Then I jumped into this forum, went through bi-coloured bag images...for few nights!! Asking advise from this forum of course!!!! ( this forum is like a hermes bible)
And Customising SO definitely helped me to skip a "Postpartum depression" :P
Although it is a Special Offer, I still wanted to keep it very classic and just little bit of twist was fine for me.

So.....after 8mths waiting....here she comes!!
:giggle:
ready!! :nuts:

Reactions: tafleischer
Beautiful! I'm thinking of an equally simple but stunning SO this year and probably etain with a pop inside like your blue electric or a bright pink depending on what's available so we have very similar taste (I already have an etoupe B) This is a wonderful combination-congrats!

Reactions: Orangefanatic