So some judge me when I carry my handsome BALENCIAGA.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395884503.819645.jpg

2. I guess you folks can see why. Because I am a dude? But so what? It's my bag. i work hard to get it and I feel comfortable with it.

3. I really need someone to explain why this world is full of unfriendly comments and judgements?

4. But guess what? Whatever people say, i still love this work bag and love that i'm carrying it.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395884980.660579.jpg so handsome!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395885098.828113.jpg this is how it looks like in real action.

5. More dude modeling pics if anyone is interested. Lol

6. I love the bag, and it looks great on you....I say carry it proudly :smile:

7. The bag does look great on you. Ignore those people they're either jealous they can't afford your bag or pull it off as well.

8. Thank you! I no longer feel annoyed about what others say.

9. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395887852.126934.jpg
    More photos are coming!

10. Yes, please.....more mod pics.
    From this one pic, you look great. And you have a cool bag. I have a Grey work too.
    Please don't waste one moment of your life letting what others say affect you. Anyone in this day and age that can't accept a man carrying a bag....ANY bag.....is pretty narrow and not very interesting. I'm sure your life is more creative, open and infinitely more interesting than those passing judgement on you.
    Also, this is a work bag...like a briefcase....and grey, regular hardware. What's wrong with these people?

11. It's not like you are carrying a mini city. A work is suitable for male and female because of its size. And if you put lotsa stuff inside, you could even do weights with it where ever whenever.

You look just fine. People who say otherwise are simply gossip-mongers who are trying to put you down to make themselves feel better. Ignore them.

12. Love it! Please---that bag is actually really masculine. Looks great. Yes more modeling pics! I just got my first bbag--a grey velo :smile:

13. Thank you! I am trying to be an interesting and innovative person. I like being positive and happy.

yes, can't agree more. Thank you!

14. Yes, it's at least neutral.
    Btw, i once checked out my friend's velo. It's purple and I even took a pic. It looks funny on me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395891557.079436.jpg

15. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395891660.094157.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395891686.913712.jpg

These photos are all that I have with me right now. If I have a chance to take some more photos when pulling it off someday, I will update you! Thank you for your kind words above!