SO, since I'm off RM bags what now?

I am on the hunt as well for a mid-end brand that comes in at around $400 ish, either with a code or retail price! Would be very interested to hear other brands that RM fans enjoy in that price range.

I like Botkier -- they are a slightly lower price point than RM is now, usually around 500 - 600 and don't usually let you use codes either (I think they have the same showroom as RM, which prohibits the use of codes) but they have a lot of sales. :smile: I have also heard good things about Jenny Yuen (codes allowed!) and Treesje.

I wouldn't give up just yet sassy!!! RM bags still go on sale once in a while and there are a few limited time only codes that may pop up. You just have to be diligent and patient!!! Memorial day is around the corner so I'm sure there will be sales and limited-time codes!!! And when all else fails there is still ebay!!!!

3523579448327c434c9dd9a47558a8b04363131.gif

right...from what i understand things need to be past season or a short-period (like 4 days) for new stuff to be on sale, so now i feel like i just have to be on my toes all the time - ready to act!

jenny yuen bags are great. i don't have one but i remember seeing her in lucky like a year or two ago with the weekender bag and thinking it was super cute. i am glad that she is making it. i read an interview with her once and she seems really down to earth and nice (ps - i know this isn't the right forum for this)...anyhow...

I think the point was to make a jab by putting it here... :tdown:

Nice.

I don't think sassy was trying to put a jab, maybe just disheartened by the poor selection on the online sale and the limitations on discounts now...but this is the RM loving forum and its a little hard to put this thread here...

but to answer your Q, I agree with bagaholic that Jenny Yuen is a good alternative.