so, since i will probably return the

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Glitterati after see how similar it is to the boogie, i ordered the Black Shopper Tote from Luna which is on sale for $165, plus you can use the 20% off as well - heck of a deal eh? $132 for a TANO Shopper Tote - I love this bag too.... I have the Dandelion color already, so this will take the place of Glitterati.

OOOOOOOo great deal! Please take lots of photos, the shopper seems to be a very misunderstood tano on this site and yet it's one of the perennial bags so perhaps if we all had more pics we'd "get it" more? lol

OOOOOOOo great deal! Please take lots of photos, the shopper seems to be a very misunderstood tano on this site and yet it's one of the perennial bags so perhaps if we all had more pics we'd "get it" more? lol

I sure will - i will take pics of both colors and along w/ a boogie next to em....

That would be great! Because the mod pic on LB...the shopper looked like it was right up under the model's armpit!!! No no no, no armpit bags please. :nogood: I also need to understand how this toggle closure works. I just don't get it?