So sick of the cold already

I know Kerri we are in for a rough one this year. So does not make my job any easier either! It's snowing once again here today and my truck is in major need of some new tires-slipping around everywhere!

WE ARE FREEZING OUR BUNS OFF IN MIAMI........38 OVERNITE WITH WINDCHILL DOWN IN THE 20"S------If it does not go away soon we will all freeze......our poor orchids, and all the tropical and subtropical plants are wondering what is going on?-This is global freezing down here not global warming.....hope it warms up soon!!!!!:heart:H

It's about 20's here with -3 realfeel. I'm so cold here. I was in LA recently and I think I got spoiled. Oh man, on Tuesday when I flew back to ny, it was 75 degrees in LA. I think I need to move there. Or Hawaii. Yes, I need to move to Southern Cali or Hawaii. I'm such a wimp.

In NYC today there is a wind chill of about 10 degrees with a high of 20 today. My dog looked at me like I was crazy when he stepped outside this morning. They expect it to get warmer by the weekend.

Ugh, I am so sick of winter! And it's only just begun. We had a very snowy December, and it's hard to handle because last year was so mild (well, for us). I am just thankful that I have an AWD vehicle now.

Today it is 19°F, "feels like" 3°F, with snow showers and apparently we're under a wind advisory (meaning it feels very cold and blustery!). Yuck. Maybe it's a good thing I'm home sick today?

WE ARE FREEZING OUR BUNS OFF IN MIAMI........38 OVERNITE WITH WINDCHILL DOWN IN THE 20"S------If it does not go away soon we will all freeze......our poor orchids, and all the tropical and subtropical plants are wondering what is going on?-This is global freezing down here not global warming.....hope it warms up soon!!!!!:heart:H

haha
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Oswego1.jpg
    Oswego1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 54
It's 18 degrees today in NJ and with the windchill factor is about 0. Ugh! I absolutely hate the winter and it's only January.....:tdown: Spring can't come soon enough for me.

It's about 40 degrees and sunny in Lake Tahoe today (avoiding virtual tomatoes...:upsidedown:) but we're waiting for a huge storm to come through this weekend...2-5 feet of snow expected :yahoo: great for skiiers!

Here in Los Angeles we're actually in for a DOOZER of a storm! THREE in a row! Up to a total of like 10 inches of rain in 4 days! That's NUTS! We need it though - but with all the fires in Malibu, there are severe flood and mudslide warnings.
I've been hunkering down trying to figure out what to make for cozy dinners for the next several nights.
Okay. I took off my Havaiana flip flops and have graduated into my fanciful Keds. :okay:
No one knows how to drive in the rain in L.A......:sweatdrop:

I hate the cold. It was 5 here in NJ this morning. Yesterday I was having work done outside and the guy had his friend visiting from Florida with him and this guy was freezing outside.....we told him to come in the house and he did and hubby made him a drink. He said he can't wait to go back to Florida....
I hear him. After living in Florida for 20+ years I can't adjust to the cold.