So...... should I get Denim Baggy GM - or - Damier Duomo?

1. I have been staring at pics of these two bags for over a week now and can't decide!!! Help! Everybody in my house has quit talking to me about it so I have turned here. :love:

I lusted after the Damier Pap 30 and then hated when I finally got it. BUT, I saw the Duomo in person that day and loved it! I just didn't want to pay the price then... so I'd made up my mind to get it and then bumped into a lady carrying the blue Baggy GM and fell in love with that!

Basically, I am a very casual dresser - at work or otherwise. Jeans, capris and shorts with nice tops and killer sandals. :P

I'm 45 -- guess I'm worried the denim is too young and the damier is too 'formal' and this is where I can't make up my mind!

If you were me what would you get?? I want to order no later than tomorrow... THANKS!!!

2. Ok, I'm throwing in the denim Neo Speedy as a choice, too...

Denim Neo Speedy?
    Damier Duomo?
    Denim Baggy GM?

3. Baggy GM!!!:love: (if you already have a damier piece)

4. I don't! I really don't care that much for the Damier leather, but I loved the Duomo...

Baggy GM is how I have been leaning though...

5. Is the Duomo the one that kinds looks like a Speedy?

You and I have the same taste. :yes:

I have the baggy gm and the neo AND also really like the Duomo.

If I had to pick one I woiuld say get the baggy gm. You can wear it on the shoulder, its comfy and cute. ;)

Good luck

6. I would get the damier duomo...it's more of a classic piece...something that you won't get tired of in a year or so. :smile:

7. Ok - thanks gals!!! Two votes for the Baggy GM and that works for me! :yes: I was just worried it would look too young on me!

It's already in the cart, so I'm going to go for it!!!

8. I have a baggy gm and it's a great bag. I've been using mine for the last two weeks.

9. Dang, I saw this post after my last one... you hit the nail on the head with your comment, too. I AM worried I'll get tired of the denim one more quickly than the Damier...

Ugh -- I'm so pathetic -- I just can't decide! I was all set for the other one just 30 seconds ago!

10. OK - just call me fickle! LOL!

I am getting the Denim Baggy GM!!! I keep going back to that one the most. At least with elux, I have time to decide and figured I can always exchange it.

Thanks again!!!

11. What color Denim bag are you planning to buy?

If its the blue then I say get it. its like blue jeans. You'll never get tired of it. I love love love mine It matches with everything casual. EVERYTHING. Like a pair of jeans :yes:

12. Ok, maybe this will help - it sounds like your style is more casual. The baggy will fit right in and also looks great when you're a little more dressed up. I've worn my baggy with a black sheath type dress and high heeled sandals and it looked great.

To me, the duomo is a dressier bag and damier, IMO, is more of a fall/winter bag.

I guess buying them both isn't an option :smile: ?

13. Thank goodness for return/exchange policies!!!

14. yippee!!! congrats on making a decsion and so quickly!!!! be sure to post up pics once you get your new bag! go the Denim Baggy GM

15. I got blue! I am SO excited now!!! This is most definitely the most expensive bag I'll have ever bought!

My 14 1/2 year old daughter is thrilled with my decision. :rolleyes: I think she thinks she's going to get to borrow it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice