So sad.....

My heart goes out to you and your family at this hearbreaking time. Having lost my 15 yr. old KeeKee a month ago, I certainly understand your sadness. May your fond memories comfort you during these difficult days.

Shoes,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had such a wonderful companion in Mariah, and that you loved her and gave her a fantastic life.

I am so sorry to hear this heartbreaking story, it kills you a little inside when one of our animals have to go. Please believe in Rainbow Bridge I am sure its true and oneday you will meet again.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Animals really worm their way into our hearts. It sounds like she had a great life with you. Just think of her now, restored to good health, and galloping in a beautiful field somewhere. {{{hugs}}}:heart:

So sorry about your loss....your story of her was filled with love. It sounds as though she had a wonderful spot in your life, her pasture, her barn and with her animal family members. You are lucky to live in what sounds like a beautiful place and Mariah was lucky to have you. I will say a prayer for you and those who loved her. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aw Shoes I am so very sorry for you. I feel your pain having been there with my animals, I understand so well. No words can ease the pain I know but take heart in that you gave her a wonderful life! I am shedding a tear here with you, I just hate to hear of anyone losing a beloved friend, sometimes I well prefer animals to people!

BagAngel I hear you sometimes preferring them to people! I have 3 teens and my animals hear about it daily lol.......thank you all...it is so very nice to have a place to share...she will surely be missed but she is out of pain...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to lose an animal. You shared wonderful years and nothing can take that away from you. She loves you for letting her go in peace.