so sad =[

1. So let-trade had the perfect wallet. Right when I saw it I rushed out the house to put money in my bank account that I had lying around. When I got home, someone already got it =[

2. Yah, they go quick. Sorry to hear that. Which wallet was it?

3. Wow, sorry to hear that. I am sure another one will come along though.

4. Happened to me last night. I saw a pochette for a steal so I hurried up to click on it and it was sold all of about a minute sooner! Grrr.

5. That's too bad, hopefully another one will be along soon.

6. Was it Epi? Hehe.

7. Oh bummer, what wallet was it ?

8. yes epi wallet =/ im like really sad cause ive been searching for a wallet that the bf will approve of me having.

9. i know! when a good deal goes on let-trade it DISAPPEARS!!
    last time they had a new cerises rond for only 300!! but i e-mailed let-trade with some questions and by the time i got a response it was already GONE!
    but its okay! just keep going on let-trade!

10. yeah, i sent him a msg. perhaps he will have something he didn't list on the site.

11. he does he does!!
    i asked for CB pochettes! and he told me there were two!
    he posted the pink one online for me right now!

12. I wanted the mono mizi but it was gone quick too :crybaby:

13. yay i hope you get it! i wanted the white/red/gold cb pochette. i never got around to actually looking for one though

14. ^^ hehe i am i am! i sent payment but just waiting for confirmation cause let-trade's most likely sleeping right now!!
    you should continue looking at let-trade! he had a brand new red gold one like two weeks ago!

15. haha i will but it's not a priority. I'm trying to rush my xmas gifts now for all my friends. no lv for them LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice