So Sad

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
I didnt think I would get a PCE, but I did, and I cant even use it. Since we are stationed in Japan, the lady at JAX said I cant use it over the phone its in stores only. What a waste!! Now I am scared I will be taken off the list because I cant use this one.

rest assured, you'll be fine... i didn't use the last one but got one again this time around :smile: if there's something your craving, you may want to try calling a store... the last time i ordered something on PCE it wasnt available in-store but the SA at the store was more than willing to order it for me with the discount

I'm so sorry! I feel the same way, though. I live 200 miles from a Macy's which CARRIES coach, 400 miles from an outlet, and 500 miles from a boutique. I only get there 1-2 times a year, and wouldn't you know it, I'm missing this one by 3 weeks :Push: I gave mine away to a TPFer, hoping Karma comes around if/when I'm in a position to use one! :hugs:

I didnt think I would get a PCE, but I did, and I cant even use it. Since we are stationed in Japan, the lady at JAX said I cant use it over the phone its in stores only. What a waste!! Now I am scared I will be taken off the list because I cant use this one.

Definitely try giving a retail store a call. I live 2400km from the nearest Coach but I shop there once or twice a year when I'm in the city, and I always get PCE cards that I had assumed I couldn't use. I just phoned a store this morning, though, and explained the situation, and the sales person was very happy to take the order over the phone and FedEx it. She didn't even hesitate. It's worth a try! Also, this is the first time I've tried using one (since I live so far from a store) and I keep getting them even though I haven't used one in a long time.

Good luck! I'm in Canada, by the way, but you might find the same thing with a US store.