So sad...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I had one pair of Coach sunglasses that I really loved, the Daisy with rhinestone "C"s on the arms. I have had these for several years and even when I bought new sunnies I always went back to these. Finally, I had cleared out my collection and just had these left.

I hadn't worn them for a while and went to my closet to get them today. They weren't there, so I figured they were in the console of my car...the only other place I would keep them. I went to the car and found no sunnies there!

Then, I remembered that several weeks ago my husband had left my car unlocked overnight in our driveway and when I started to go to work I found that it had been ransacked. I didn't think anything was taken at the time...but now...no sunglasses.
    :pout::crybaby:

2. Oh noooooo.....that sucks. Sorry to hear!:hugs:

3. Oh no. This is an awful story.

Do you remember the name of the glasses? I'd be happy to scour eBay and keep an eye out for a replacement pair for you...I can PM you if anything pops up...

4. oh geesh! that just sucks im sorry hopefully you can find some to replace them with..

5. Im sorry!

6. Oh hun that sucks. So sorry.

7. Awww, that sucks! I'm so sorry. I don't own Coach sunglasses, but I do know what it's like to lose a pair of sunglasses you love. I hope you find an excellent deal on a new pair!

8. rats that awful did you check ebay to see if any are there

9. Sorry to hear that. That stinks! I hope you can find a replacement!

10. I'm so sorry to hear that. :sad: *hugs*

11. i am so sorry to hear that :hugs::flowers:

12. I'm so sorry that happened to you! I hope you can find a replacement soon!

13. OOOH no, how sad. I hate people who are thiefs..it annoys me. My dad has had his van broke into numerous times. He doesnt even live in a bad neighborhood.

14. I know...we live in a really nice neighborhood...I think that is why the thiefs target us. No, I haven't been able to find any on eBay, I have searched! The name of them is "Daisy" (although they do not have daisies on them). They have "C's" on the arms in crystals. They were out about 4 years ago or so...

Thanks for the condolences...still sad every time the sun comes out!

15. Sorry to hear that. Let's pray together and wait for a miracle to come.