So sad when you know more than the SA

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I just called Fendi in Beverly Hills asking about color availabilty. The rude SA tells me that the Spy never came in a carmel or beige color. I called Vegas and did not know what was Petrol or the pleated versions? :wtf:

Where are you girls finding your Spys and there any good SAs?

2. Is everyone getting great customer service?

3. gloss_gal,
    Fendi is famous for its bad service unfortunately, that's from what I heard. But however I have the best treatment from most of them since I go there a lot(only in California stores), I have the best SA in SCP and BH location but I really don't know if I could mention names here. BUT I did get a bad treatment one time when I called them because they didn't know(except for my SA) who I was until I showed up at the store(they remember my face I guess?). So my suggestion is when you call, act/sound like you really know what you're talking about so that way they know that you're really serious with your questions.

4. I just called to inquire about a color? I just think that some SAs are for the quickest/easiest sale they can get. Just my opinion.

5. My SA from the Beverly Hills store is awesome! I'm sorry you haven't found a respectable SA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice