So sad Trompe L'Oeil pochette was almost mine..

I use bidnip too :smile: And wow, $600 for a trompe pochette- what a steal! I'm glad I didn't know about this auction or else I would be kicking myself for not bidding :lol: I see trompe pochettes up on ebay for $900ish every now and then...maybe if you wait it out, you'll find another one! Good luck on your search!

I saw that auction too...it looks a bit used to me though. Does anyone else think the middle part (especially on the back) has been rubbed down a bit? It could very well be due to the lighting/photo quality or just how the bag is...I don't know since I've never seen one in person :crybaby:

I saw that auction too...it looks a bit used to me though. Does anyone else think the middle part (especially on the back) has been rubbed down a bit? It could very well be due to the lighting/photo quality or just how the bag is...I don't know since I've never seen one in person :crybaby:

Yah, it looks a little beat up but, I think it looks rubbed off because of the lighting. What really looks bad is the shape of the bag, like someone sat on it. Poor thing.

So sorry bags. I had the same thing happen to me with a silver graffiti pochette...but it was a tPFers who beat me out...so not too angry LOL
The next auction I used hammersnipe and won it for even less!
You'll find it!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies..

Yes..after I looked at it again, it's just for the best. I don't understand a word in the auction . I don't know if seller mention stains, holes, whatever happen to the bag LOL .It's hard just by looking at pics. Pics are normally shows better condition than its actual condition..

That's ok , I signed up with bidnip now..