So sad to see a fakes Neverfull ...it's so real..any comment

There are some really good replicas and then there are the really horrible ones. Yesterday I saw a DE replica with straps that were an inch wide and very shiny. Then there are those replicas that are very strange. Like these ones I attached. I saw this woman yesterday by my work. It's kind of a mix between a Galliera and a Neverfull..

It's kind of funny how the monogram is aligned perfectly at the bottom of the bag but they just gave up on aligning it at the top [emoji23]

ugh!!! i live in a small town in MI and there are a few boutiques downtown and in the malls that sell fake bags. the bags are seriously right in the windows, plain as day. and ppl think they are real! at the one store the kate spade logos are velcro'd on, no joke. fendi b bags, burberry totes, fake gucci, LV, you name it. it's all ignorance. one of the students i work w/ at my job told me the other day that she wants to buy this prada bag at her tanning salon. um, yea, last i checked prada wasn't supplying tanning salons in bumble-flip-middle-of-nowhere w/ goods ... i would love to figure out how to report these little boutiques for fraud, but then what kind of a person would i be taking down small town businesses w/ a single swipe? i wonder if any of these establishments have ever gotten in trouble?

Hahahaha omg you have me dying!!😂😂

So I was at the store the other day and I see this lady wearing pj bottoms and a sweater carrying her "speedy" which had paper white handles with plastic around them along with the LV plate that comes on the front of the galleria and damier Eva's. Not to mention I don't think someone with an authentic would be rocking pj bottoms out in public to run errands. It felt so nice to walk by with my head held high knowing mine was real and I could wear it with pride😊 I wish I had the opportunity to snap a pic!

So I was at the store the other day and I see this lady wearing pj bottoms and a sweater carrying her "speedy" which had paper white handles with plastic around them along with the LV plate that comes on the front of the galleria and damier Eva's. Not to mention I don't think someone with an authentic would be rocking pj bottoms out in public to run errands. It felt so nice to walk by with my head held high knowing mine was real and I could wear it with pride😊 I wish I had the opportunity to snap a pic!

Sadly... A lot of people with real LV bags wear PJ bottoms or other hideous clothing. And sometimes the most crappy looking are the richest with the thick black Amex. Trust a former SA! 😜

Meh...I really don't make it my business to judge or mock anyone for what they wear - including those who wear fakes or replicas items. My items are authentic and that's what matters to me. I'm secure enough in myself to not have to shove my authentic LV or Chanel in anyone's face to make myself feel better. I enjoy lux items with you guys, the YT community, on my own, and amongst my friends - a couple of which do wear fakes and I don't judge them. Human interactions and friendships are more important than bags.

Anyway, the bigger point is that you never know what people are going through and just because "we" see the value in buying authentic and respect the brand history it may not be everyone else's experience (or within their budget or knowledge base). That woman who is wearing the half/half bag may have been a cancer survivor, she may have lost a love one, it may have been a gift, she may have purchased it on FakeBay and didn't know? With the many different styles LV comes out with it isn't an unreasonable assumption for the non-TPFer.

The individuals who need the most mockery and ridicule are those who are selling really good replicas and misrepresenting them for authentic. That's what annoys me and I report the crap out of all those listings. They are the liars directly taking advantage of innocent people and I find that reprehensible.

Reactions: Stephadele
Meh...I really don't make it my business to judge or mock anyone for what they wear - including those who wear fakes or replicas items. My items are authentic and that's what matters to me. I'm secure enough in myself to not have to shove my authentic LV or Chanel in anyone's face to make myself feel better. I enjoy lux items with you guys, the YT community, on my own, and amongst my friends - a couple of which do wear fakes and I don't judge them. Human interactions and friendships are more important than bags.

Anyway, the bigger point is that you never know what people are going through and just because "we" see the value in buying authentic and respect the brand history it may not be everyone else's experience (or within their budget or knowledge base). That woman who is wearing the half/half bag may have been a cancer survivor, she may have lost a love one, it may have been a gift, she may have purchased it on FakeBay and didn't know? With the many different styles LV comes out with it isn't an unreasonable assumption for the non-TPFer.

The individuals who need the most mockery and ridicule are those who are selling really good replicas and misrepresenting them for authentic. That's what annoys me and I report the crap out of all those listings. They are the liars directly taking advantage of innocent people and I find that reprehensible.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: