So Sad - The Star Bag production cancelled

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I fell in love with this star bag that was posted a few days ago. So I started researching it only to be informed by Chanel that it will not be produced. How frustrating! This is the third cute bag I've seen in a magazine only to find it will never be a reality - bummer! :sad:

Attachments

• Chanel Stars IV.jpg
    Chanel Stars IV.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 480
  • Chanel Stars.jpg
    Chanel Stars.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 308
  • Chanel Stars II.jpg
    Chanel Stars II.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 428
OMG....u serious? wat a shame that they stopped this star printed production...jus wonder why?

I was pining high hope for the reissue flap and they aren't available??

BOO! I wanted this bag... and for once, BF agreed that it was a cool bag. Hmp, serves me right that a Chanel that he finally likes, they choose not to make ;)

Any word on why exactly??

OMG....u serious? wat a shame that they stopped this star printed production...jus wonder why?

I was pining high hope for the reissue flap and they aren't available??

LOL, just read this...

Celia is probably REALLY sad now. O well, one more bag you can knock off your HG/most wanted list, C! Which means 3 more new ones you can add to replace it :lol:

Yeah I'm so disappointed as well :crybaby: It's such a nice bag and would have sold a lot, silly of them not to produce it:tdown:
I actually was told the same think by an SA yesterday since she couldn't find it in her lookbook, she said it must have been made just for the magazine shoot!