So Sad - The Star Bag production cancelled

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Oh no, Celia's gonna be heartbroken. She's been looking forward to this bag!!! Just wondering, where did you get the intel from?

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
OMG....u serious? wat a shame that they stopped this star printed production...jus wonder why?

I was pining high hope for the reissue flap and they aren't available??

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
Los Angeles
BOO! I wanted this bag... and for once, BF agreed that it was a cool bag. Hmp, serves me right that a Chanel that he finally likes, they choose not to make ;)

Any word on why exactly??

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
Los Angeles
OMG....u serious? wat a shame that they stopped this star printed production...jus wonder why?

I was pining high hope for the reissue flap and they aren't available??
LOL, just read this...

Celia is probably REALLY sad now. O well, one more bag you can knock off your HG/most wanted list, C! Which means 3 more new ones you can add to replace it :lol:

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
So that's why no one could find it in their lookbook! Merde, I was so liking this purse.

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
London
Yeah I'm so disappointed as well :crybaby: It's such a nice bag and would have sold a lot, silly of them not to produce it:tdown:
I actually was told the same think by an SA yesterday since she couldn't find it in her lookbook, she said it must have been made just for the magazine shoot!