So sad...need retail therapy??

awww so sorry about that, things will work out soon! Remember when one door closes, another one opens ... so yeah, go open that LV boutique door and buy buy buy! LOL! Just kidding, buy only what you can afford ... something that'll definitely cheer you up!
My thoughts exactly Sweet. So sorry BG, but you'll find a better job. If you can afford it, buy yourself a cles. If not, window shop and grab a bite and drink out with a friend you can ***** to and have a laugh with. Just remember that this is just a little blip in your life-you're on to bigger and better things. The sucky times don't last, believe me.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about the job.

I am a great believer in 'Retail Therapy', despite what some people might say, it really does work.

Go to L.V. and get something, it will cheer you up.

:yahoo: :tup: :wlae:

Go out and def do some looking and plan your next purchase. Purchases are always better for me when they're a celebration rather than a consolation. I find just getting out and looking and trying stuff on with friends to be fun too. And maybe just something tiny & shiny.

If you're having a bad day, a little something won't hurt. As long as you can afford it. If you can't afford it, get someone you love to give you a hug. Hugs are free and it always makes me feel better.

Window shopping is great and doesn't hurt. If you can afford something, then get something small. If it was me though, I would go watch a movie with friends or maybe invite friends over for a movie night at home. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your job! Maybe a little window shopping would cheer you up!!! You have so many beautiful LV items already, I say enjoy what you have now. And when the job situation works itself out (as I'm sure it will) go ahead and indulge!!!

Good luck!!