So sad!! my L'amore BV

kokebon

May 8, 2007
I just bought it two weeks ago and used it about twice. the stiches came apart and the zipper pull is gone. I need to exchange. Does anyone know if there's any more L'amore BV in Southern CA area?
thanks

oooh nooo that sux!!! where in So Cal are u around? I know a lot of Macy's still had the bag...can u exchange it there? call them up and see if it's in stock. the bags have a warranty from lesportsac for a year i think.... G'luck!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: That's terrible!!! I've seen them at Macy's too. I think at this point Macy's is going to be your best bet to get a replacement. Where did you purchase it from?

didn't somebody else here have the same problem w/their amore bag??

such poor quality control... I can't believe it!!! esp since we pay WAY more for these bags than the regular lesportsac!

Oh my god, I can't believe it happend to you too. :cursing:
We talked about it here , it kinda ruined tokidoki for me for a while, I just don't feel like spending so much money on a bag I have to worry about all the time, and even when I'm really gentle it just falls apart. :tdown:

I still haven't fixed the stitches, I just hook the zipper back if it falls, happend like 3-4 times.

oh my!! i just got done writing about it in "on the streets" thread. that happened to my paradiso mm!!! the threads came undone by the beginning of the zipper and then there's nothing holding the zipper in. the zipper pull slides right off!!! that is just absolutely terrible. are we not supposed to use our bv's and mm's now????

i'd return it to where you purchased it and buy a different style if you really want one. all the money we spend on these bags, is too much to ask to have them last more than a month??

printing problems, threads coming undone, "sticky" zippers, broken zippers, rivets breaking...those are the problems i've experienced. it's really a wonder why i keep buying these things, isn't it?

yeahh..I am soo dissapointed with Toki Bags quality. Now I am afraid of using my foresta campeggio. I have been wearing my paradiso bambinone for almost a month now..it is still holding up well.
For the money we paid, I think we deserve higher quality items. At one point, I was soo disappointer, I dont wanna buy any more toki, but the print is soo cute !
Tehlilon you are right, the other regular bags are made in USA.