So Sad: my Cornflower Twiggy is an Ink City

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Following up on some leads, I thought I had a located a cornflower twiggy at Saks.

I have been waiting all week to get the bag.

When FedEx arrived I was like :nuts:

and then I opened the box and was all :crybaby:

My Cornflower Twiggy showed up as an Ink City :wtf:

Sigh, I really didn't need to spend any more money anyway. Right?? :rolleyes:

Wow, how'd that happen? There's a huge difference between those two bags. :confused1:

So sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for - keep looking though, you'll find one.:yes:

I've learned to have SAs at NM tell me the exact price of the item they are sending, and also the color code (name, not number) that is in their computer system. I've found that greatly reduces the chances of getting the wrong thing!! acckk!!! so sorry this happened to you...it's happened to me twice!

Following up on some leads, I thought I had a located a cornflower twiggy at Saks.

I have been waiting all week to get the bag.

When FedEx arrived I was like :nuts:

and then I opened the box and was all :crybaby:

My Cornflower Twiggy showed up as an Ink City :wtf:

Sigh, I really didn't need to spend any more money anyway. Right?? :rolleyes:

Hey there, I think there's a Cornflower Twiggy on ebay now...unless it already sold or ended. Did you see that listing?

Fiat, good tip! I had her read me the tag "bleuet" but I didn't ask for the price. Next time!!

Monsoon, yup, back she goes!! As long as they credit the shipping cost, no harm no foul.

BBag, thanx for the tip :yes:

Jag: yes, I have the shoes to cheer me up :graucho: and my cc will enjoy a refund for a change! LOL

FromParis: I will definitely return this but I am doubtful that I can find a cornflower anything at this point :crybaby: I have been in love with the color for ages and ages but never found just the right bag. Well, I did once, but I let the opportunity slip through my fingers.

BTW (and to prevent any weirdness): the bag is being returned to Saks, New Orleas, LA 504 524-2200. Ask for Margot Benson if you are interested. :heart: