So sad....missed an auction :(

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I know that I can post my sadness here with my fellow PFers because you're the only ones who understand how I feel. PHH can't understand how I can feel so bad about a purse. :yucky:

There is an older Chanel style purse that I love and one was up for auction on ebay last night...I was out to dinner and barely made it home 2 minutes before the auction ended and when I tried to put a bid, my computer was having problems and I missed out on the auction :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I've been looking for this purse forever....the stores are sold out of it and the only place I can find it is on ebay. Of course it doesn't help when a lady in my building has this purse and when I see her use it I just want to grab it from her :sad:

Thanks for listening....I just had to tell someone...I know my friends wouldn't understand....and PFers can commiserate with me on this.

It was from the souple/supple line, hand held and cute IMO. I didn't save the auction because I can't bear to look at it but I saved a picture.

Attachments

• soupleSmall.jpg
    soupleSmall.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I don't usually use a sniping service, I usually do my own auctions.

We were late coming home last night because PHH's car got a flat tire and we had to change it so that's why I was late coming home. :sad:

Maybe next time I should use one if I'm going to be out for dinner that evening....

Ah, sounds like you had a really awful evening last night. First the flat tire and then you missed your dream bag :crybaby:

If I see one just like that, I will let you know immediately.
Big hugs for you :flowers:

At the beginning I was planning my life around auctions (I don't buy much fashion on Ebay, antiques) Then I found out about esnipe.com - I am very happy with it, the charges are nominal and it forces you to set a bid you are okay with and you are less likely to get involved in bidding wars and pay over what you are happy with.

Once you enter a bid, you can enter any time after the auction appears, you have until six minutes before the auction to change the amount of the bid . . . you can still bid live