So Sad..Lost my JC wallet :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG..I just realized today that a Michael Kors handbag that I took back to Macy's had my brand new Leather JC wallet inside. I had put them together and was going to use them as a set. I ended up returning the MK handbag back and forgot to take the wallet out. I just realized today when I was going to use my wallet. I called Macy's but no luck. They took my name and number and said they will look for it. I think it is a lost cause. I will never store things like that together ever again . Lesson Learned.:-s

2. That's just awful!

3. Oh no, how long ago was this? Maybe they'll go through the MK bags and find it?

4. Can you go back and look through the bags yourself?

5. It was about 2 weeks ago. I went to Macy's today and the bag has been sold already.I am gonna call it a loss at this point. Consider myself lucky it was not even more expensive than it was. It really is a lesson learned.