So sad... I think I ruined my Dusty MAB!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

treegap

Feb 17, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hmmm... maybe I'll try the cornstarch idea! The splotch is still there... it seems totally dry though, so I fear that something in the cleaner may have just discolored the leather. Incidentally, I got a teeny drop of water on the bag also yesterday and the water mark is still there! I'm pretty sure that one is going to go away though. I love the Dusty but man it picks up everything and I'm such a clutz I probably don't deserve to have such a nice light-colored bag!

Incidentally, I was browsing the handbag section at Bloomingdales today and the SA in the Marc Jacobs complimented my Dusty. She particularly remarked on the color and I told her how the leather seems really delicate and she said that the color was very forgiving, which I suppose is true. I guess I can stop obsessing over every little mark. Plus it gives me an excuse to scope out new colors (not that I really need an excuse)! I'm eagerly anticipating the SS in May and hoping I can score a Matinee and a MAM to join my Dusty and Midnight Pewter MABs.

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
I hope your bag gets better!

This is the whole reason I can never have a dusty or anything like it...I KNOW I will mess it up.

I have such bad luck with white and light colors.