~So Sad,but then this made me Happier(Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! As most of you know, I got a dotted op art sophia with my PCE.Well, she had to go back because one of the straps had started to peel...So I decided to go out of my comfort zone..I got a beautiful replacement!!!!I'am even more Happy now though.With the help of a Great SA and and PF member, I got Ms. Leather Sophia, in Black...:yahoo:[​IMG]

2. Congrats Dawn it is very pretty! And don't worry, it took me awhile to take the leap to leather, but once I did I don't really want to go back to fabric. Congrats! :biggrin:

3. I am so sorry to hear about the strap but this one is gorgeous too!!

4. [​IMG]Here is her insides!I just owe this bag to all of you leather lover's:smile:I feel more sophisticated so to speak with her..I will be 41 next month, so its time to let the C''s go,lol!I still have my op art glam tote when I want a siggy fix.So I hope I did the right thing;)

5. :sad: I'm so sorry about your Sophia, but what a great replacement! I hope she works out this time :biggrin:

6. You def did the right thing....variety is the spice of life :biggrin: And the lining is stunning!!

7. happy be-early birthday to u !!!
    no worries hun, u'll look fabulous with that black leathear chic!

8. Gorgeous! Love it! I took the leap of leather about a year ago, and haven't purchased a siggie bag since!

9. Siggie is sweet, but Leather is Better :smile:

10. Thank's Jelita!It is the best BD present a girl could get..Well, it was from my kids and myself, so yeah, it means alot!:yahoo:The smell is insane, I love it!Some leathers Stink, not to be mean, but this one has a nice smell to it:smile:

11. I love it bunny~:tup::supacool:

12. Love the leather so much more! Great trade!!

13. Congratz Dawn! I love the lining :biggrin: Rock your leather Sophia!

14. The replacement is fabulous!

15. Drools :drool: Love it!