So sad! Both of my SOs are declined...

I'm quite surprised that BV declined the Ferro Veneta w/ Croc trim (since BV usually charges an arm and a leg for anything with croc, even if it's only the trim). The only reason I can think of would be they don't have the materials (Ferro Croc - has BV done anything in Ferro Croc? I don't think I recall). Maybe you could try with Matita Croc trim?

That's a real downer. As others have said, what will they approve??? With a large surcharge for SO's, you'd think they would be more flexible than they are. No one can figure out what is acceptable to them. jburgh knows that from long, frustrating experience.

I hope you find something else that will be as exciting as what you hoped to get.

Yep - it is a pain. Everything has to be an upgrade now. That addition to the requirements makes it even more difficult to figure out something that could be approved. Having BV do the SO suggestion just takes the fun out of it for me.

That is so sad. I just don't understand what is "acceptable" to BV in a SO anymore - it used to be so easy (or at least I understand it was, I haven't done it). I can see it if the materials are not available and they don't want to make a new batch just for one item), but I really don't understand why they turn down people otherwise, even when they are willing to pay a surcharge for the SO.

Don't forget the Matita Veneta as another option for a grey Veneta - you wouldn't even have to wait to get one since they are in stores now (or at least Hawaii)!