So sad and hurt! Received a Bag Not As Described

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
So i saw this bag on evilbay and the seller stated that it have been to LMB for treatment so i ask her and she stated " I had the bag fixed at any corners that were scuffed, cleaned and restored color, handles cleaned (de-oiled). Hope this helps! :smile:"
So i thought great only the corners been restored so i won the auction. But to be sure i even emailed her and asked to make sure that only the corners not the whole bag and she replied YES. I got her today and the entire bag have been restored color so the leather is not as soft and there was also a little rips from the left corners too i was so mad because i trustted her and she even mentioned she is a tpf. I don't mind a used bag that what i bid on but she don't have to lied. So i emailed and ask for a refund and she emailed me back saying i should asked everything and all sales are final ,so we both end up filing paypal and escaled our claim. Sorry, for the rant it just i don't realize people are so dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Sorry this happened to you, cutiek1t. I hope you win this claim, obviously the seller thought she could get away with. Just keep the emaileddwojwqdoijpo

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
^^Sorry, my laptop went whacko on me! As I was saying, just keep the emails from the seller so you can send to Paypal. Good luck!

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
^^Sorry, my laptop went whacko on me! As I was saying, just keep the emails from the seller so you can send to Paypal. Good luck!
Thanks Chinkee21 I did send the emailed that stated her answer to pay pal and what hurt is that she called me trying to scam her out of her bag.

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
So sorry, Cutie. I can't stand it when items are misrepresented. It's so much easier if sellers just state the truth, so you can make a decision based on facts. I hope everything works out for you.

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
So sorry to hear that. :sad: Something similar happened to another PFer and it's really disappointing to read about transactions like this. I hope you win the claim -- it sounds like you should as the item was significantly not as described. Good luck and don't give up looking for the Bal you want! :hugs:

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
So sorry, Cutie. I can't stand it when items are misrepresented. It's so much easier if sellers just state the truth, so you can make a decision based on facts. I hope everything works out for you.
You know i don't mind if she said the corners and some spots of the bag because i could live with it but i was too trusty and i should have know better.

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Grunge and Starbucks
That is disappointing. This kind of stuff really puts a sour taste in my mouth. I send good vibes your way! And as the others said, I hope you win your claim and that you find a Bbag you love.

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
So sorry to hear that. :sad: Something similar happened to another PFer and it's really disappointing to read about transactions like this. I hope you win the claim -- it sounds like you should as the item was significantly not as described. Good luck and don't give up looking for the Bal you want! :hugs:
Now, i don't even know if this bag is real or fake, i did posted it over the authenticated forums hopefully someone will check it out for me

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
hello! I am going to move this to the shopping section. Also, I am going to rename the title to make it more descriptive so others can search in the future.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I totally know how you feel. I recently made a purchase (not Bal bag) and the seller lied about its real condition. She told me it only has minor scratches and "no biggy", but end up it's a totally beat up bag. I don't know why people are willing to loose their integrigy just for a bag?

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
oh i'm so sorry...i too went through something like this..it was not a fun ordeal...i ended up taking a huge loss on the bag but iwish you luck..