So sad about my white clutch

dolcesen

Oct 8, 2007
I brought my white caviar timeless clutch today and suddenly dropped on the floor. Then I saw there was a little crack on the top close to the cc opener...ouch, it hurts so bad..anyone with similar experience can help me out?

My only thought besides OH NO, is to take it to Chanel and ask them about having it repaired. Don't you wish there was a rewind button in life? Hope it is back to new soon.

thank you guys. you are all so nice:heart::heart:!! I called Chanel today and they told me there's one year warranty so I will bring it back to store to get it repaired..The bigger crack wasn't there before i got the bag( although there was other very small scratches when I got the bag) but yesterday i went sailing with others and suddenly my hands were loose and it just hit the hard metal ground! that's how it happened.

I had a similar scare when I dropped my Chanel sunglasses!! I absolutely freaked because they feel hard on cement and I thought for sure that they would crack. Thankfully they didn't have a scratch on them!! I'm so glad Chanel will fix it for you!! Let us know how it turns out;)

I have only had my Chanel medium classic for a few weeks and only used it twice. My bag was quite full and I kind of forced the clasp down to make close. Anyway, the metal scraped together and it now has a deep little scratch on the twist lock. I can feel it with my finger so it's quite deep. I feel so sick because even though it's not noticeable, i know it's there.