So sad about my white clutch

I have only had my Chanel medium classic for a few weeks and only used it twice. My bag was quite full and I kind of forced the clasp down to make close. Anyway, the metal scraped together and it now has a deep little scratch on the twist lock. I can feel it with my finger so it's quite deep. I feel so sick because even though it's not noticeable, i know it's there.

Oh dear! So sorry to hear that; i know how you feel. I just bought a bag (not Chanel) and some stuff has been happening to it but no, it cannot be replaced or repaired; it sucks! I told my Dad and he said just use it as a rough bag; which is what I am doing with it now - i don't care how much stuff i carry in it and just throw it ard, on the table with files and folders all over (i.e. potential of being scratched even further) ; but it still hurts :sad:

You can try is Chanel can do somthing abt the clasp:yes:

Oh dear! So sorry to hear that; i know how you feel. I just bought a bag (not Chanel) and some stuff has been happening to it but no, it cannot be replaced or repaired; it sucks! I told my Dad and he said just use it as a rough bag; which is what I am doing with it now - i don't care how much stuff i carry in it and just throw it ard, on the table with files and folders all over (i.e. potential of being scratched even further) ; but it still hurts :sad:

You can try is Chanel can do somthing abt the clasp:yes:

Thanks. I could take it to Chanel but it's so tiny, they might not even notice it. You have to look very close. Still hurts though because it could have been avoided. My stupid fault!

Thanks. I could take it to Chanel but it's so tiny, they might not even notice it. You have to look very close. Still hurts though because it could have been avoided. My stupid fault!

No harm trying:yes:

But if all else fails, then guess we have no choice but to accept it. Maybe a little 'imperfection' (like this case since it is sooooo tiny and barely noticeable, only you can tell) is a mark of uniqueness and that the beauty (the bag) belongs to YOU and YOU alone :heart: