SO: Royal Blue Rocker with Silver Studs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
:yahoo: I just got the okay to start a special order for the royal blue rocker with silver studs!
This SO will require 25 girls to sign-up to go through. I know that's a lot, but given the amount of interest already, I will just start a list and see what happens.
It might take a couple of months, but if we get 25 girls we can get the rocker made!

I'll start the list off...

1. TxGirlie

:yahoo: I just got the okay to start a special order for the royal blue rocker with silver studs!
This SO will require 25 girls to sign-up to go through. I know that's a lot, but given the amount of interest already, I will just start a list and see what happens.
It might take a couple of months, but if we get 25 girls we can get the rocker made!

I'll start the list off...

I'll join you on this one :yahoo:

1. TxGirlie
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom

I highlight the text and then click the little earth icon with a paper clip looking thing next to the mountains and insert the URL. *lmao that sounds hilarious...* :lolots:

We should add our lining preferences next to our name. I believe that the lining available will be the floral or the grey & white striped, but I need to hear back from Codi about that. The majority of votes will decide the lining of course.

1. TxGirlie- Floral lining, long unfinished tassel on zipper tab.
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom
4. sunlitmoon
5. bloomdl

Last edited:
^^I was thinking about having a long unfinished tassel on the zipper tab for this rocker...kind of like a zipper pull. The other rockers don't have one, so I'm going to vote for one on this! (added to list)

Status
Not open for further replies.