SO: Royal Blue Rocker with Silver Studs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
:yahoo: I just got the okay to start a special order for the royal blue rocker with silver studs!
This SO will require 25 girls to sign-up to go through. I know that's a lot, but given the amount of interest already, I will just start a list and see what happens.
It might take a couple of months, but if we get 25 girls we can get the rocker made!

I'll start the list off...

1. TxGirlie

Izzy's Mom

Mar 6, 2009
Pennsylvania
:yahoo: I just got the okay to start a special order for the royal blue rocker with silver studs!
This SO will require 25 girls to sign-up to go through. I know that's a lot, but given the amount of interest already, I will just start a list and see what happens.
It might take a couple of months, but if we get 25 girls we can get the rocker made!

I'll start the list off...
I'll join you on this one :yahoo:

1. TxGirlie
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
would it have to have silver studs or can the 25 ppl be mixed with silver and gold studs??
It has to be only one type of hardware. It's a mass order, and all the details have to be the same. It would be nice to be able to mix hardware, but that isn't allowed at this time.

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
I'm in for the long haul with this one! Woot! :woohoo:

1. TxGirlie
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom
4. sunlitmoon

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
I highlight the text and then click the little earth icon with a paper clip looking thing next to the mountains and insert the URL. *lmao that sounds hilarious...* :lolots:

bloomdl

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Add me, please. This one sounds gorgeous!
1. TxGirlie
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom
4. sunlitmoon
5. bloomdl

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
We should add our lining preferences next to our name. I believe that the lining available will be the floral or the grey & white striped, but I need to hear back from Codi about that. The majority of votes will decide the lining of course.

1. TxGirlie- Floral lining, long unfinished tassel on zipper tab.
2. deeliciouz
3. Izzy's Mom
4. sunlitmoon
5. bloomdl

Last edited:

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
^^I was thinking about having a long unfinished tassel on the zipper tab for this rocker...kind of like a zipper pull. The other rockers don't have one, so I'm going to vote for one on this! (added to list)

Status
Not open for further replies.