So quilted MAC (black) has diff h/w options?

Jun 29, 2008
I want light gold (not brass) if possible but not all site specify.
Just double checking here that it is available with brass or gold?
And the rose gold too, correct?
My, it's so hard with all the options out there! :smile: TIA!!

The special order BQP Macs either came with silver hardware or light gold hardware. No rose gold. . . RM is going to be using rose gold in the future.

Oh it was the presale on MOB I think where I saw the rose gold options.
I'm trying to figure out which quilted MACS on diff sites have gold and not brass... That's where I'm running into trouble.

Oh wait. . . you're talking about the QUILTED Macs not QUILTED PATENT Macs right? I'm sorry to further confuse you. . .

I thought the new Quilted Macs have antique gold hardware. . .

Yea, the non-patent quilted MAC - in black. I've found on a few sites, but the best price is shopdressonline, but I can't tell if the h/w is brass or gold. MOB has it too in cream, black & red or orange, but with rose h/w right now (I think from memory).. Oh, and Amazon doesn't specify either.

And Endless has it in black too, but they don't specify the h/w. Why don't they specify the h/w since they are options?? Although I'm sure they're all beautiful, it's kind of frustrating.Should I assume it's brass if they don't say otherwise? I don't know them well enough by examining the photos on the sites.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks GorePrincess (love your name btw!)
do u happen to know which site has the BQ MAC with gold & not brass?

Or if anyone owns one yet (or seen IRL) - with either brass or gold - does the gold look better IRL?

Thank you :smile:

I don't know which retailers carry the Quilted MAC with gold hardware, or if they even come with gold hardware.

I love the look of the brass hardware. It's not too blingy. It's very understated.