So Pissed my store sold my pomme heart!!!!

The same thing happened to Hawaii TPFers. We were number 1-7 and they put the hearts out for sale to the General Public before going to the Wait List. Not sure what the deal is.

Oh no! I probably would be tempted to buy one of the other colors, but really, for $400, I think you should have THEM find you a pomme heart since that's what you really, really want. I hope they can find it for you.

I've had a few issues with being placed on an LV wait list. This last time, I'd asked my SA to put me down on the wait list for the Miroir hearts back in the middle of August but she stated that it was still too early and said to remind her about it in Nov. So in early Nov. I was officially listed and was informed that I was #1 on their list for the Miroir hearts. When I checked back with my SA in late Dec./early Jan. I was told that there was another person ahead of me on the wait list and therefore I was actually #2 on the list for the Miroir hearts :confused1:

I questioned my SA about this but she claimed that this other person had asked to be placed on the wait list back in August for the Miroir hearts and that this person was always way ahead of the game with regards to information on any new LV items that were going to to be released many months down the road. :tdown: This is the second time that this has happened to me at this particular LV store and it's always the same person that keeps getting put on the wait list ahead of me. I'm assuming that this person must be a special VIP client but still, you just can't tell someone from the get go that they're #1 on the wait list and then turn around a few months later and tell them that there must have been some sort of misunderstanding because there's actually somone else ahead of you on the wait list :cursing: I was able to procure both a gold and pomme d' amour heart but it's my understanding that the store only received two of the hearts in each color. If the person ahead of me on the wait list had opted to take 2 of the gold or pomme d'amour hearts, I would have been out of luck.