So, PCE question about the RED Alexandra

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. haha, if that red alexandra would have been available, all of us girls on TPF would've bought it before it made it to the store anyways, LOL

2. ^^^^
    LOL so true!

3. Well thanks for the answers! It looked like a stunning bag!

4. I actually laid my paws on it when I was in Honolulu in December!! It was at the Coach store at the airport, AFTER you have gone thru customs....I didn't buy it cause I did enough damage on my trip...

5. So you can only get it after you go through customs? I am flying to Hawaii in March from WA and would love to get it (if the price isn't marked up crazy and if they still have it)

6. Yes, there are a few stores for you to browse after customs...if my memory is correct, I believe she was close to $500.

7. ^^Oh, Wow!!! You had it in your hands!?! Was it as beautiful in person as it looked on-line?

8. OMG... my parents are in Hawaii right now... if only my mom could bring me home a present... :graucho:

9. I wouldn't be going through customs though so would I be able to shop over there? I NEED this bag!

10. I'm headed to Thailand and Singapore in March. Hoping I might find a red Alex there?