So, PCE question about the RED Alexandra

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I get this bag? If so, what is the item number/catalog info that I need? Anybody know?

This is my first PCE in about two years (dunno why, thinking maybe I buy too many bags so they figure I don't need it) -- I want the hamptons hobo and the red Alexandra and the convertible mia in gunmetal. . . Waiting until tomorrow to do the deal. . gotta be sure that's all I want, yannow?

And I would love a black hailey, but they are all sold out on coach.com

Grrrrrrr.

2. /\/\ Check your Dillards...mine had a black hailey. As for the Red Alex, some are being told it's a Japan exclusive.

3. Bah. I'd almost fly to Japan for it.

4. You talking about the bag in my avatar? :graucho:

5. Omg, STOP IT!!!! LMAO!
    My keys are getting stuck from drool!

6. Yep. I"m talkin' bout yer bag. . .

7. So is there any way to order Japan exclusives?

8. I don't know, but I'll keep bugging my SA until I find out! LOL

9. LMAO :roflmfao:

10. I've called everyday... no luck, they are saying its a Japan Exclusive and not sure if the US will even carry the color...

11. Just to let you know I have an Ali in mahogany and they came out with a really cool color on the Japan websight. I couldn't get it. But it showed up at the outlet here about 6 months later. so don't give up

12. TBH, I'd rather order this bag FP because I'm about 2 hours away from my outlet... so I hope that doesn't happen! LOL

13. I swear I saw it on this forum awhile back? But don't remember seeing anyone with it. But I could be wrong!

14. This has been asked a lot every so often. It was a Japan or China exclusive and NEVER released to the US unfortunately. Coach says no plans on it either

15. Maybe it will show up on the auction sites