So....off to get married. Then to Paris for honeymoon......

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Actually, I am leaving tomorrow. We generously blessed ourselves with only 2 months to plan the entire wedding - destination, on top of it all.:upsidedown: And now it's all (hopefully) done. Then off to Paris! 3 days only...then to Barcelona for F1. I am so grateful for everyone's posts on here about what all the good things to do/see are in Paris....I have downloaded it all onto my pda and will probably bring print-outs as well.

Supposedly my future Step-mother-in-law's niece works at the Hermes museum in Paris...so we will try to get to see that as well...but with all that has been going on I haven't had time to discuss it with her!

Thanks to the threads on here....I even know what to pack! Now if I could just figure out how to carry the damn dress.....:hysteric:

Oh I am so happy for you!!! I wish you both health,happiness ,laughter and many many years of love together!!! Warmest wishes!
Please post pics when you can!!!

Have a lovely day and enjoy your honeymoon - Paris is fabulous and having just returned from Barcelona, remember to wear sunscreen on your nose!! (yes, I look like a tomato as DH and I sat on the upper deck of the tour bus:shame:smile:.

So :tender:for good weather tomorrow. So you can :happydance: and have lots of :hugs:from family and friends (and your new DH!)
You might get a bit :tispy: from all the :drinkup:but remember to :party:and enjoy yourself!!