~~~So now my new name is MedtechCarolINE~~~

I have a question....are you going to spray with apple guard to protect?? Or do you think It'll be fine to carry without pre-treating it. I live in Seattle where it rains a lot so I don't know if I should spray mine. But usually if the weather is bag enough I wear just one of my throw around bags anyway. Thanks for your input!!

This is a good goal. Seeing the thread with everyone's top five made me realize that I should pare my collection down to those bags that make my heart flutter. If I have a manageable number, they will all get used enough. For awhile, I was just buying styles I liked in colors I didn't already have. Now I have decided that if the bag isn't one that I would consider putting in my top five, then I don't need it. That means I can have more than five but the bag has to at least be a contender to be in the top five. So I will have fewer bags but they will all be fantastic.

I was thinking this, too! I had already been paring and sorting my collection when that thread started. Seeing everyone's bags has actually REALLY helped me figure out what I want and need in my collection and why I have the bags I do. I loved that thread, it's made me think how I want every bag to feel like a top five, so I'm deciding what can go and what I can't part with....but the ones I keep have to be so special and unique even if it's an everyday bag, it needs to fill a void in some way...if that makes sense!

I have a question....are you going to spray with apple guard to protect?? Or do you think It'll be fine to carry without pre-treating it. I live in Seattle where it rains a lot so I don't know if I should spray mine. But usually if the weather is bag enough I wear just one of my throw around bags anyway. Thanks for your input!!

OMG I just had this thought as I was pulling back home. I tested Caroline's tag...so far it looks perfect after spraying with apple. I am going to do the entire bag later today if I can or tomorrow. I will report back. I live in Cen Texas...rain isn't really a problem lately LOL...but I was going to do it anyway because weather can be a little weird here espcially in spring. And OMG Seattle....I love it, the last time I went I declared I was moving there after the kids move out- and my husband knows I'm totally serious...love Seattle! :biggrin:

soo pretty congrats!
Thank you! :biggrin:

hehe :biggrin:

Gorgeous! And so unique! Definitely a head turner. Enjoy :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thank you!!

OM F'ing('scuse the language) G! That is absolutely stunning!
:lol: Thank you! I was hoping to like it a little less so I could save the cash...but oh no she's totally fab. Tags cut, belly full, been on a car ride, so she's mine!

OMG I just had this thought as I was pulling back home. I tested Caroline's tag...so far it looks perfect after spraying with apple. I am going to do the entire bag later today if I can or tomorrow. I will report back. I live in Cen Texas...rain isn't really a problem lately LOL...but I was going to do it anyway because weather can be a little weird here espcially in spring. And OMG Seattle....I love it, the last time I went I declared I was moving there after the kids move out- and my husband knows I'm totally serious...love Seattle! :biggrin:

Groovy I can't wait to hear about your results with the Apple!! Seattle is a fun place to live...there is so much to do. Plus one minute you can be in the peaceful snow capped moutains and 45 minutes up the road your in the bustling city. Now if only there wasn't so much damn rain and clouds we might not all be depressed all the time!! lol ; )

HEY PROF!!! Thank you so much!!! I wasn't sure it would be ok to reveal you since I wasn't sure how many PMs you might get about hunting bags down!!! :lol:

And your SA is absolutely awesome!! I'm calling her tomorrow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beautiful bag! I'm so grateful for you hooking me up, I didn't think I would ever get my greedy little hands on her!!

And this one is absolutely perfect in every way, she slouches a little, she has great structure. The leather is divine, just incredible! I can't believe I got it in ONE DAY unreal! :biggrin:

Aw, I'm sure my SA will appreciate that PC from you so much! I do think she's awesome, in every possible way! I think that's AWESOME you got it so quickly! And when I saw it , I knew you'd love it. Thanks to Jax, for all the mess ups on all of our orders, I guess, that you got this bag. They had cancelled, as with all others here, my back order. Luckily my SA was able to order again on its "official" release day and had it overnighted....But then, they sent the back order bag that had been cancelled and, well, the rest is history! (And now YOUR bag!)

Just enjoy her. I think this is a gorgeous bag, and your mod pics reveal how it's MADE FOR YOU!!!!:dothewave:

Aw, I'm sure my SA will appreciate that PC from you so much! I do think she's awesome, in every possible way! I think that's AWESOME you got it so quickly! And when I saw it , I knew you'd love it. Thanks to Jax, for all the mess ups on all of our orders, I guess, that you got this bag. They had cancelled, as with all others here, my back order. Luckily my SA was able to order again on its "official" release day and had it overnighted....But then, they sent the back order bag that had been cancelled and, well, the rest is history! (And now YOUR bag!)

Just enjoy her. I think this is a gorgeous bag, and your mod pics reveal how it's MADE FOR YOU!!!!:dothewave:
So I notice you have this bag too and mine arrived today and the leather is so stiff. Do you think this will soften and start to slouch over time. I feel like no matter what I do this bag just "stands at attention!!" its so stiff. Also do you plan on applying apple guard to yours to protect it?? Thank you for your feedback.

So I notice you have this bag too and mine arrived today and the leather is so stiff. Do you think this will soften and start to slouch over time. I feel like no matter what I do this bag just "stands at attention!!" its so stiff. Also do you plan on applying apple guard to yours to protect it?? Thank you for your feedback.

I got 2 today, not just 1. ROFL! I guess some of my cancelled orders shipped anyway. Neither bag is too stiff. The bags do stand up on their own (no huge slouching) but the leather on both feels soft and thick. Hope that helps!