So now I have this beautiful bag....

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
where and how do I use it? Would it be worth it to by an epi mandarine small wallet to go with it? I have a feeling I will not be using this a lot, but I just had to have it. :love:

Attachments

• lvmandarine.jpg
    lvmandarine.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 113
I think it's adorable and perfect for this upcoming season! Not sure if I would buy a small wallet to go w/ it though since it's already small to begin with. I think you should keep it and use it just as the previous posters suggested!

Lovely colour! I have the lilac one and I don't use it much as I carry lots of stuff, lol! But it's a nice little bag for shopping all day with as it's so light you hardly notice it there. Or if you don't mind the insides getting a little dirty maybe, then u can use it as a cosmetic pouch. It's long enough for a rouge brush;)

I love this color :love: This bag will be great on a night out. If you're really not going to use it that often then maybe you shouldn't get a matching wallet. Even if you do decide to get it, the wallet will look fab with a different bag, especially a black bag. Congrats!