so not digging the ombre violet color....pics

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I got the Poppy patent large wristlet in what looked like a really cool ombre purple color that they are calling violet.....sorry to those who like it but I'm just not feeling it!

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...er=yes&searchKeyword=42869&cacheKeyword=42869

#42869 SV/Violet

IMG_0804.jpg
IMG_0809.jpg
Picture1-1.png

I have the groovy and there's more pink on it (especially the front pocket) so I'd feel lucky if I were you. I'd rather have more blue than pink =/

Maybe you can take it into the boutique and see if they'll exchange it? The only reason I got mine is because it was the last one they had that wasn't the floor model.

I really like it too! I have the pocket hobo in the same color and LOVE it! It is kind of hard though when the coloration is so different from one bag to the next. I agree with everyone else though, if you don't LOVE it, get something else!

I personally LOVE this color, and the way it fades in and out!!! With this being said, I've never seen it IRL so I can't say this statement would stick.

If you don't like it, sell it or return it. I'd love to have the pocket hobo in this color, I think it's a HOT bag and a SUPER HOT color for spring/summer!!!