SO . . . Not a Birkin. A Reveal

attachment.php

I die!!! She is utterly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Many, many congratulations darling Lily Lily!!!!!! Wear and enjoy her in the very, very best of health and happiness!!!!

LH - congrats! just in time, just managed to sit down for good after a long wkend....

she looks like the yummy hershey choc i am eating now!
beautiful, with GHW, i die :faint: :drool:
now can BBK come over and stay..... :biggrin:

attachment.php

Ms piggy, you're just too darn good, but yes it is the 26 SO Kelly in ebene Evergrain (with gold hardware), and I love the silky, supple quality of her skins.

The ironic thing about this puchase, though, is that I thought I absolutely hated the bag when it was first introduced last year. I didn't even want to try it on.

But, I wanted a shoulder bag, especially for traveling, and after rejecting various other options, I agreed to at least consider the SO and tried on both sizes.

And once I did, I was a goner. It's such an easy-to-use bag. It actually stays on the shoulder; it holds a lot, and in the Evergrain, it kind of conforms to the body, making it a very comfortable bag to carry. I just love this bag. Boy when it comes to Hermes, never say never I guess!

Of course, I have to say a big thank you for the "Evergrain inspiration" to pamella and her lovely Evergrain Birkin. Had I not seen her pictures, I'm not sure if I would have realized that this supple, silky-to-the-touch leather with a slight sheen would make an ideal SO.

And to MaiTai, I have to thank you for showing us your ebene Kelly. Had I not seen it, I might overlooked ebene all together, and it's such a wonderful, rich chameleon of a color.

I

So Kelly?