SO . . . Not a Birkin. A Reveal

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
attachment.php

I die!!! She is utterly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Many, many congratulations darling Lily Lily!!!!!! Wear and enjoy her in the very, very best of health and happiness!!!!

robee

love my furry ones!
May 26, 2009
LH - congrats! just in time, just managed to sit down for good after a long wkend....

she looks like the yummy hershey choc i am eating now!
beautiful, with GHW, i die :faint: :drool:
now can BBK come over and stay..... :biggrin:

attachment.php

lilyhermes

O.G.
Apr 23, 2008
Ms piggy, you're just too darn good, but yes it is the 26 SO Kelly in ebene Evergrain (with gold hardware), and I love the silky, supple quality of her skins.

The ironic thing about this puchase, though, is that I thought I absolutely hated the bag when it was first introduced last year. I didn't even want to try it on.

But, I wanted a shoulder bag, especially for traveling, and after rejecting various other options, I agreed to at least consider the SO and tried on both sizes.

And once I did, I was a goner. It's such an easy-to-use bag. It actually stays on the shoulder; it holds a lot, and in the Evergrain, it kind of conforms to the body, making it a very comfortable bag to carry. I just love this bag. Boy when it comes to Hermes, never say never I guess!

Of course, I have to say a big thank you for the "Evergrain inspiration" to pamella and her lovely Evergrain Birkin. Had I not seen her pictures, I'm not sure if I would have realized that this supple, silky-to-the-touch leather with a slight sheen would make an ideal SO.

And to MaiTai, I have to thank you for showing us your ebene Kelly. Had I not seen it, I might overlooked ebene all together, and it's such a wonderful, rich chameleon of a color.

I

So Kelly?