SO: Noir/Pepper/Black Pebbled (smooshy black) MAB with Silver Hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreeBag

Jul 6, 2008
I came across this thread from 2009 and thought I'd see if people were still interested. I really, really want a classic black MAB and a Noir/Pepper/Black Pebbled (whichever smooshy black leather everyone agrees upon!) MAB with silver hardware would be PERFECT!

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...der-noir-mam-with-silver-hardware-521503.html

I'm open to things like zipper track (though I'd prefer black, grey, purple or possibly fuchsia), tassels and lining.

Anyone else interested? Should I paste the list to this thread, or should I wait to see if they re-join? What are the rules?

Is noir leather available? ??

I just realized there are rules for opening one of these (even if just to generate interest), and I haven't yet heard back from Codi about the Noir/Pepper leathers. I'm so sorry! I've asked for it to be closed, and I'll see if I can re-start/re-open after I've heard from her.

:shame:

Found it! Thank you! :biggrin:

So since we know what's available for a SO, does Codi still need to sign off on one before starting a thread? (I'm sorry- still learning!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...you'll need to email her and get the okay to start it.:flowers:

Thank you! I emailed her early this morning, so I'll just wait to hear back.

I assumed that since Noir/Pepper WERE available for the last SO in November, it'd be available for another. Never again will I assume!

Codi did confirm previously that Noir adn Pepper were not available for US Special orders. You can email her for a list of current black leathers available and start a new thread if interested :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.