So Nikki approved! Let's get these specs! We only need 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovedior

Mar 31, 2009
Hey all! I just got the OK to start an SO for a Nikki from Nicole! We just need to decide what color and all the rest of the specs! I am so thrilled I could cry! lol

I am going to paste the email what she said to me, but we only need 8 to get this SO going!! I am pretty open on the color, I would prefer no red or white, but really anything else! We can see what the consensus would be and we can figure everything out from there!

Email from Nicole:

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your email. What color Nikki are you interested in? It is a possibility with the 8 piece minimum.

Best,

Nicole Hulsen
Handbag Production Coordinator

Ladies I am so excited and would love to get this made so I am starting the list and my specs, but feel free to suggest ANYTHINGs! I just want a SO Nikki!

Then after you put your name on the list just PM me so I can start getting everything together!

1. ilovedior

Specs:
Color:Any color but white, red, yellow or green, really smooshy black leather would be amazing or I like a lot of the new colors. I'm more of a neutral person but I could go for nice blue, purple or pink
Hardware: Siggy would be my first choice but anything but gold (unless it's siggy lol) or black
Lining: Depends on the color we choose for the bag but possibly something black and white or cheetah!
Pockets: Like the current ones
Key fob?: I vote yes but its not a deal breaker.
Name plate: I would like the metal, but not a deal breaker

As you ladies can probably see I am a little indecisive but I love the Nikki and just want this SO to work so I am totally up for suggestions!

So let's get this going we only need 8!!!

*~*Wooohoooo!!!! Just the bag I've been waiting for!!!*~*

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*

Specs:
Color: NYC Black Leather (smooshy & pebbly!!) or Black Ink
Hardware: Rose Gold or Gunmetal
Lining: B&W Dash or Floral
Name plate: Metal

*~*Wooohoooo!!!! Just the bag I've been waiting for!!!*~*

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*

Specs:

I was so hoping you would join!! Yes black NY Nikki is perfect! I love all your specs!! This the bag!!

Specs:

*~*Of course!!! As soon as I saw this thread, I didn't hesitate!! The Nikki is the most comfortable bag I own...so excited for this bag!! Did Nicole mention which linings are available?*~*

I'm so excited for this too! I just got my first Nikki a couple weeks ago after searching for a month and it is my absolute favorite bag!

I will email her now about linings!

Depending on color - I'm in :yahoo:

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*
3. Cocolo

Specs:
Color:[del]NYC Black Leather (smooshy & pebbly!!) or Black Ink[/del] I can't do another black bag. I could go for a New shade of Purple, true Grey, Rose, Magenta, some blue, aqua, teal
Hardware: Rose Gold or Gunmetal, but any HW would be ok with me
Lining: B&W Dash or Floral - Love the new black and white abstract lines, but any lining other than the old striped is fine with me. Love the Black and White Dash...
Pockets: Like the current ones - prefer the 3 slip pockets over the 2 but again not a dealbreaker
Key fob?: don't care either way, but it's nice.
Name plate: Metal Please it looks more finished than the leather

Would love a nice pebbled leather, they look great forever. Very durable. and sorry my colors are limited. I don't do brown, tan, yellow, any earth tones.

Actually, there is a new purple out, called purple, I have a MAB and it looks like a dusty lilac. very hard to photograph, but dusty lilac or dusty purple is the best description. Wonderful leather, but it's smooth.

I have more Nikkis than all my other bags put together (I think, but you get the idea.) This will be a full size, right? I tried a mini nikki, and it just doesn't hold everything I carry comfortably.

This is an awesome SO, and only 8 is perfect. Where will the bag be made? Are all SOs made in NY? I have a Made in NY Purple Mab with gunmetal lining, and the old black and white floral, and I just love this bag.

Depending on color - I'm in

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*
3. Cocolo
4. jojon21

Would love the smooshy Made in NYC black leather
Rosegold hardware
Black & white floral lining
Blue zipper track tape on inside zip pocket

Depending on color - I'm in :yahoo:

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*
3. Cocolo

Specs:
Color:[del]NYC Black Leather (smooshy & pebbly!!) or Black Ink[/del] I can't do another black bag. I could go for a New shade of Purple, true Grey, Rose, Magenta, some blue, aqua, teal
Hardware: Rose Gold or Gunmetal, but any HW would be ok with me
Lining: B&W Dash or Floral - Love the new black and white abstract lines, but any lining other than the old striped is fine with me. Love the Black and White Dash...
Pockets: Like the current ones - prefer the 3 slip pockets over the 2 but again not a dealbreaker
Key fob?: don't care either way, but it's nice.
Name plate: Metal Please it looks more finished than the leather

Would love a nice pebbled leather, they look great forever. Very durable. and sorry my colors are limited. I don't do brown, tan, yellow, any earth tones.

Actually, there is a new purple out, called purple, I have a MAB and it looks like a dusty lilac. very hard to photograph, but dusty lilac or dusty purple is the best description. Wonderful leather, but it's smooth.

Thanks for joining!! So far people are saying black though. I'm basically up for any color other than the ones in my OP. Nothing is set in stone yet I'm just trying to get an idea of what bag everyone wants! * I am in contact with Nicole though so if there is anything you want me to ask her let me know!

Depending on color - I'm in

1. ilovedior
2. luvs*it*
3. Cocolo
4. jojon21

Would love the smooshy Made in NYC black leather
Rosegold hardware
Black & white floral lining
Blue zipper track tape on inside zip pocket

I really don't love blue, what about fuchsia or purple, although blue wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks for joining!! So far people are saying black though. I'm basically up for any color other than the ones in my OP. Nothing is set in stone yet I'm just trying to get an idea of what bag everyone wants! * I am in contact with Nicole though so if there is anything you want me to ask her let me know!

I really don't love blue, what about fuchsia or purple
, although blue wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Sure, something vibrant like the new purple or periwinkle or fuchsia would also look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.