So nice you bought it twice...who's guilty?

So very guilty of this, you are certainly not alone. I'm also ashamed to admit all of mine but I'll confess to a few...

White MC Speedy, I've had three of these
Monogram Speedy, too many to count :shame:
Fuchsia Spa Mules, only had twice
Denim Speedy, had and sold only to buy again
Denim Baggy GM, same thing ;)

I'm sure there are more but you get the idea! :P

Not really, at least not the same bag anyway. I've had ones in mc or mono and sold then bought in a another color or design.

I had a blk mc pochette sold and then bought a mono one not long ago.

Oh no wait. I did! I bought a pit YEARS ago new and didnt fancy it, sold it. Then turned around and bought it again after buying and selling other style wallets. I ended up back with the pti :smile: blushes.... and now have sold it again after years of use.

Mono Riveting bag - bought, returned, bought again less than a week later

Damier Speedy 30 - same as above!

Now I am a keeper. I try to really think about my purchases and don't plan on returning/selling anything I have now or will (hopefully) buy in the future.

Not me! Once it's mine, it's mine!

ditto. although there are times i look at my bags and wished i took better care of them (but i by no means abuse them!!!!) -- i take great care of them, i just wish sometimes they looked new again. lol. but i'd might sell one to buy a new one if it's the same style. having such problems parting with my vernis reade that's slightly discolored :crybaby:but i never use it. just a hard time letting go!

I'm a keeper as well. But I am guilty of buying the same thing in a different colour (I think so many of us are, speedies anyone??), over and over again.
Totally unrelated (20 of the same tank in 2 days.....4 of which are the same white.....I think it's a sickness).

lol no i havent done it yet haha. i always try to make sure i buy it to keep. i only ever returned things twice to LV.

first was my naviglio, second was my pomme flat plate. but never repurchase then back again.