So nice you bought it twice...who's guilty?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I just recently bought a red groom pochette wallet for the second time and it got me to thinking.....am I the only one who does this? What a goofball:supacool:

I bought it when it first came out then returned it. I still loved it but didnt feel like spending $600 on a wallet at the time

I've done this for other stuff too

Vernis Pochette Wallet---bought it, sold it, bought it again

MultiC Speedy White--bought it, wore it to death so I sold it and obught a new one

Monogram Sophie--bought it, sold it b-cuz I never used it, bought it again b-cuz I felt dumb for selling

Monogram Stephen--bought it, returned it, then bought it again less than a month later

Who else?? What and why??

Florencee

O.G.
May 14, 2007
me too!!

Mono Pochette Accessories- bought it, sold it and bought it again, lost...then i bought it again (very useful)

Mono key and change holder- bought it, lost it, bought it again (very useful)

Mono Batignolles Horizontal- bought it, sold it, and i am gonna buy it again soon

haha!!!!!!!!!!

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
me too!!

Mono Pochette Accessories- bought it, sold it and bought it again, lost...then i bought it again (very useful)

Mono key and change holder- bought it, lost it, bought it again (very useful)

Mono Batignolles Horizontal- bought it, sold it, and i am gonna buy it again soon

haha!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. You like to loose things huh? LOL

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
When there are times I miss and regret the bags I've sold, I remind myself there was a reason why I sold them in the first place. The only bag that I can see myself buying again is the marly bandouliere...I only sold that one because the strap was broken and it was deemed irrepairable.