So nice you bought it twice...who's guilty?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I just recently bought a red groom pochette wallet for the second time and it got me to thinking.....am I the only one who does this? What a goofball:supacool:

I bought it when it first came out then returned it. I still loved it but didnt feel like spending $600 on a wallet at the time

I've done this for other stuff too

Vernis Pochette Wallet---bought it, sold it, bought it again

MultiC Speedy White--bought it, wore it to death so I sold it and obught a new one

Monogram Sophie--bought it, sold it b-cuz I never used it, bought it again b-cuz I felt dumb for selling

Monogram Stephen--bought it, returned it, then bought it again less than a month later

Who else?? What and why??

lol..you're funny, and lucky that you were able to get some LE pieces again (i.e. sophie, and mono stephen). I've never done this myself, but I will never say never..never know. LOL...

I haven't done that yet. But, this is the main reason why I am so hesitant in selling any of my older bags. I am so afraid of having seller's remorse.

me too!!

Mono Pochette Accessories- bought it, sold it and bought it again, lost...then i bought it again (very useful)

Mono key and change holder- bought it, lost it, bought it again (very useful)

Mono Batignolles Horizontal- bought it, sold it, and i am gonna buy it again soon

haha!!!!!!!!!!

me too!!

Mono Pochette Accessories- bought it, sold it and bought it again, lost...then i bought it again (very useful)

Mono key and change holder- bought it, lost it, bought it again (very useful)

Mono Batignolles Horizontal- bought it, sold it, and i am gonna buy it again soon

haha!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. You like to loose things huh? LOL

When there are times I miss and regret the bags I've sold, I remind myself there was a reason why I sold them in the first place. The only bag that I can see myself buying again is the marly bandouliere...I only sold that one because the strap was broken and it was deemed irrepairable.