So near and yet so far...

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Was looking at all the new goodies on the Coach website and thought I'd give the Heathrow Airport store a call (to see if they have the fox keyfob which I adore).

Even if they did, they WON'T POST ITEMS OUT!! So the only way I can get Coach items is from Ebay or if I fly out of Heathrow Terminal 5.:crybaby:

I asked if there was any plans to open another couple of stores in the UK and the lady said she didn't know but unlikely....whaaaaa!!!:sad:

rengb6

O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
With the poud being worth so much more than the US dollar you should take a trip to the US for some coach! :biggrin: thats what my relatives do and they are always so pleased to get expensive coach products cheap because of the pound's value!

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
If only my bank manager would let me!!:graucho: - I've got a few days over in Munich next week but no Coach stores there either?!?

However, my little collection is slowly growing;

Latest bag arrived earlier this week and she's gorgeous. Got the bag and the purse for £75.50 including postage:yahoo:

Will attached this when it arrives...

From a seller in the US.

Also waiting for....

And already own

But the one that got me interested in Coach and my first ever piece was....

Limited Edition (of 1000) lined with beige suede. She is absolutely gorgeous!! :shame:

nns

Mar 30, 2008
Michigan
Oh you are a color lover, what fun!!! I absolutely ADORE your LE bag, how did you ever come across that?

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
All your pieces are great, but, Oh my royal blue suede :drool: and yes, I have had a few pieces in the past with suede lining, I have one wristlet with sand colored suede, luxury!

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Don't be too sad about being away from a Coach store because it seems like you're getting along fine without one...great collection! And I bought that same adorable lion fob for my DD :yes:.

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
awww, i'm sorry that they're not opening another one up. maybe you should get more of your friends to bother them and they would probably give in ;) i wonder why they won't post items out....?? i love your growing collection!

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Do you know anyone here in the states that would be willing to go shopping for you or even have it shipped to someone here and then have them ship it to you. Like that fox fob, someone could order it for you then ship it to you once it arrives to them. You would have to pay a little extra for the shipping to you but, something like that wouldn't cost much to ship overseas. I've done it for someone I met online before. Just an idea.

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Do you know anyone here in the states that would be willing to go shopping for you or even have it shipped to someone here and then have them ship it to you. Like that fox fob, someone could order it for you then ship it to you once it arrives to them. You would have to pay a little extra for the shipping to you but, something like that wouldn't cost much to ship overseas. I've done it for someone I met online before. Just an idea.
The lady I purchased the LE bag has offered to get the fox fob for me :yahoo:. She's on holiday at the moment but I've sent her an e-mail with the reference number (and I've asked her to get the Koala as well as it's adorable too:graucho:!).

I got into a bit of a bidding war over the LE bag on Ebay but I just "had" to have her.:shame: Small pieces are OK from the States but import duty is a nightmare :crybaby: (I've only once managed to avoid having to pay - a Francesco Biasia bag...)

Thanks for all your lovely comments and yes, I do adore coloured bags!!
(I've got my eye on a purple one at the moment :drool:)

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
I love, love, love that bag- just beautiful...Normally, I'm very 'bag color' neutral and if I did pick a colored bag I'm usually drawn to purples and pinks but that color blue- WOW!

Attachments

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
Singapore
www.instagram.com
that's a nice blue indeed!

well, i'm in singapore and the boutique prices are just insane (SGD1739 for a medium lily) so i've only been buying from the bay, and i don't have much problems growing my collection at all! :blush: the trick is to be patient - absolutely anything can appear on the bay, as long as you're willing to wait and watch. the fox is just released, so i think, maybe another 2-6 months and it will be all over the place. :yes: