so my new vps came

hlfinn I think they are gorgeous!! I do I have never seen the jazz but I will see a jazz pair soon hopefully tommorrow. Maybe you can pad them like the others have said, maybe if they are padded they would be more comfy? IDK If you dont love them you could always sell them but i think they are gorgeous! post some pics so we can see.

I had ordered black patent NP's from CL madison and when they arrived they had scratches that looked exactly like yours!! I have no idea how the scratches occured since they were never taken out of the box but for how much I payed I was really bothered so much I exchanged them for something else. I think your VP's are gorgeous but for me the scratches would really bug me.

yeah i am super torn. they're beautiful but so big i'm having a hard time walking in them. and i'm afraid to try and fix them because then i might have a hard time selling them. maybe i should sleep on it.

They are lovely. If they are too big though and won't be fixed w/ inserts, get rid of them. Have you tried to get some of the scuffs out?

This is an aside, but I meant to tell you I loved your yellow Marpoil heels in your other thread, and kinda of forgot. LOL So, until I dig up the other thread, LOVE THEM! :smile: They will be so cute for this spring/summer!

aw thanks ashakes! i love love love the yellows! can't wait until it's warm enough to wear them! i keep planning outfits in my head! lol.

i still don't know what to do. i meant to bring them to work to take them to a shoemaker to see if they could do something but changed my mind at the last minute. i emailed the seller but i'm not expecting much. i'm actually not as concerned about the scratches as i am that they are jazz and not patent. i just dont know if they're wowing me or not. for some reason when i tried these on in luggage brown i adored them but these are not that feeling for me. don't know why.

Sell em,hfinn. I say that because it seems that your heart belongs to Patent and those are jazz. You mentioned you are not feeling em and I doubt you will change your mind overtime.

Yes, the Jazz is a polished leather and not the same at Patent. I love the Jazz leather. But if you are not happy with the size, these shoes are way to expensive to settle. Press the seller for a return and get something that fits and you will love.

i wrote the seller today with no response. i don't think i'm getting one either. i wish i knew if i could get them to fit without doing something permenant to them. i was thinking about having a cobber add elastic to the inside on the back like my marpoils. what do you think?

I saw a post with a TPFer saying she had her cobbler put in soles beneath the CL sole and that helped. Maybe you should bring it to your cobbler and ask if an insole could help. If he thinks its too big, then you should sell it?

I got 1/2 size up too for both my VPs and they run a little large for me. I'm thinking of selling them and rebuying them in my true size but I doubt that's ever gonna happen since they're so HTF. Guess I'll be stuck with them with heel liners although that's not really what I want :sad: I have the black patent VPs and they're not that shiny patent either so I'm guessing it's just a gloss coating over instead of the patent coating?

i found a pair in patent a half a size down but i don't know if they're real and im worried about true patent being too small. ugh. i hate this. i can't decide what to do.

lady- you and i are in the same boat! so frustrating, right?

^ Yeah! But I think patent leather does stretch, though a little lesser than kid / exotic skin leathers. I think you could try insole inserts or else heel grips if you were to keep the 1/2 size up pair?