So my 'Blueberry Day'-dream came true!!!

RoKa

Jan 10, 2006
Last weekend, I was in London. Then at Selfridges it happenend. They had the day in blueberry!! :yahoo: I was so long looking for this bag in blueberry. Now I´m so happy, the color is so beautiful undiscribable. I have to wait for christmas to get it from my dear bf. But thats the waiting worth! :yes:

The only thing I mentioned were the veins.. does anyone of you blueberry owners got a bag with many veins? Somehow it feels a bit 'dry' and cracky.
Should I use leather conditioner?

Congrats on your acquisition! I just bought my first b-bag (Marron First) and am searching for a little something in Blueberry.

As for conditioning, I'm sure other people are better informed through experience than I am, but I asked Kim at BalNY about care and she said they recommend just leaving the bag alone and not put anything on the leather. I also asked her about the handle protector I've read about on this site and she said some people like to use it on the lighter bags, but that on my bag (the Marron) it's unnecessary. She would probably say the same thing about the Blueberry.

But I'm sure someone else will have more to say about this.

Congrats again!

Blueberry has been a very dry colour from what I've heard and experienced overall...it seems to be very colour-based, I guess due to different processes they have to put the leather through for different shades.
I would use the LovinMyBags Pre-Treatment and then Shine Restore, it did wonders for my Blueberry Day. However, you might be okay to just use it a lot and it'll soften up. Congrats- it's such a gorgeous colour!

First congratulations on your bag! :yahoo:

I would highly recommend you just leave it the way it is and not put any conditioner on it. It really does get better with use (lots of use) because I have received bbags that are veiny and on one of them the veins are so light now I have to look for them! I am currenty working on my blueberry bag right now which has the dryness and veins you described, but with such bad weather :cursing: I have only been able to use it a few times so I won't know how it will turn out for awhile.