So my Audra isn't so popular with all of you.......but what about my Heloise? *Pics*

Hello Balchlfen (or if someone else can help), :flowers:

I see you posted some pics of your beautiful Chloe bag...on the pics are some very faint words, this is off subject (sorry!), but what computer program do you use or how do you get the words to appear so faintly upon the pics.

I have tried every program and can't seem to figure out how to get my user id faintly onto my pics. If I use plain white or black, it is really hard to see the handbag in the pic.

Any assistance is sincerely appreciated. So sorry for the inconveneince. Thanks and have a great day! :party::party:

Hi beautifulbasics!
I use "one-more" watermarker programme which is free to download :tup:

If you google one-more watermarker I'm sure it will come up with the link. It's very easy to use and you can set the colour and intensity/transparency of the watermark. THT :flowers:

Balchlfen I love the look of your bag and hope that you can please tell me more about it.

What's the leather like? Is it soft and smooshy, and buttery. Or is it stiffer?

Also, how long are the handles? Would they fit comfortably over your shoulder? I've discovered most bags tend to fall off my narrow shoulders :crybaby: but I need to carry bags like that as I have young kids!

Thanks! :smile:

Balchlfen I love the look of your bag and hope that you can please tell me more about it.

What's the leather like? Is it soft and smooshy, and buttery. Or is it stiffer?

Also, how long are the handles? Would they fit comfortably over your shoulder? I've discovered most bags tend to fall off my narrow shoulders :crybaby: but I need to carry bags like that as I have young kids!

Thanks! :smile:

Hi nelstar!

The leather is amazing! It is very thick indeed and quite distressed. It's quite soft but not buttery soft like Paddy leather. I find it hard to describe but I can't stop touching/looking at it!

I have narrow shoulders and the bag is really easy to carry on me. I'm quite small at 5 ft 4" and 110 lbs but I have no problem with the bag slipping off my shoulder or anything.

Does this help? Are you thinking of getting one?

Hi nelstar!

The leather is amazing! It is very thick indeed and quite distressed. It's quite soft but not buttery soft like Paddy leather. I find it hard to describe but I can't stop touching/looking at it!

I have narrow shoulders and the bag is really easy to carry on me. I'm quite small at 5 ft 4" and 110 lbs but I have no problem with the bag slipping off my shoulder or anything.

Does this help? Are you thinking of getting one?

Thanks so much Bal! :heart: That definitely helps...and I'm considering getting the medium tote, preferably in black. The browns in Heloise look beautiful, but I "need" a black bag next. :graucho: