So much for my ban

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been looking for this bag for months now, but could never find one that was in good enough condition, because in true Sandra form, I only liked it long after it was discontinued. The vachetta has obviously oxidized, but the patina is remarkably even, and I won't have to change the leather for a long time. I absolutely love the color of this bag, and it's such a good size for everyday use (although being Vernis, I won't be using it everyday :lol:). Here's my newest bag, the Monogram Vernis Tompkins Square in Bronze :love:.

And visuals are up :supacool:!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :nuts: Congrats!!! You always look fab w/LV!!:yes:

3. its so pretty. worth breaking the ban for.
    i dont include things iv always wanted in bans just impulse buys, i know thats cheating though

4. Tompkins! What a hot color. Congrats!

5. Very nice...Congrats!

6. I love the color! So glad you were able to find one..congrats!!

7. OMG - that's one stunning bag - Enjoy! It will look great on you:yahoo:

8. So pretty! you have the best collection! Congrats.

9. ban-shmann.... congrats!

10. That is gorgeous!

11. It looks like its brand new! :nuts:

Congrats!

12. pretty, congrats!

13. Congrats :smile: pretty nice bag, I've 2 in bronze & beige ( just sold ) and totally useable for daily :flowers:

14. Great bag and as always you look stunning. I wonder why they discontinued that bag, it is such a great shape and size. Congrats.

15. stunning bag you always buy the juiciest pieces, congrats!