So much at the store on base!

So, on my way back from Vacaville, I stopped by Travis AFB just to check out the Coach - they pretty much had what they had last month - not a lot of new yet, but also almost all the Legacy bags (older ones) are gone now. They have two camel Bridgits, that huge clear Ergo Tote - the ginormous one! Also, a ton of Carly's - most sig or metallic; a lot of Sig. Stripe w/ the new patent, I saw the new Fashion Satchel in brown, several of the new Legacy Stripe totes, a bunch of new wallets and the smaller pouch bags, some new keyfobs (Scottie, etc.) and some older ones too. There was a whole rack of Sophies - all sig except one Mahogony Patent, tons of Denim Sig. bags too. Everything is at least 20% off and no tax!

Stopped by Travis AFB today as well and they have all of the newer Legacy bags in at the base - all 20% off retail. They also have a lot of Zoes, including the suede Editorial Zoe's - the ones with the chain detail on the strap - nice but huge. They also still have a couple of Bridgits - metallic and tan I believe. They have the Patent Sig Stripe collection, Bleeker inc. the totes, the Legacy Stripe w/ leather trim, other Zoes, Carleys and a bunch of accessories including a few pieces of jewelry.

Gosh! How I wish the selections here at our NEX is the same as yours. There aren't that many selections to choose from, plus the colors are mostly brown, black, grey.. very rare that they have reds, pinks..

On top of the 20% off retail price, plus no tax.. this coming Thanksgiving Weekend.. they will be having add'l 20%! I would be sooo excited about the sale, if only they have the styles and colors that I like (i.e. Sabrina in Teal or Cherry)

Forgot to post that our store redid their Coach selection... Coach came in and made it all look like a boutique!! I dont like that so much of it is all locked up now, but def makes it look classier. I was there Sat and they did a drawing to give away a free signature bag... some guy won... then they had a rack of purses 25% ... nothing that caught my eye though.

Stopped at Travis AFB today and took a quick peek at the Coach dept - they have a ton of the new Poppy bags as well as the Maggies and Garnets- lots of colors/sizes. Also, a lot of Sabrinas - patent, leather, Siggy and Ikat -- both sizes as well. They have a ton of other stuff too but most of that is at the outlets much cheaper now! Also, they had a huge rack of clearance Coach -- lots of the "new" Legacy bags in that so if someone is still looking for one of those, they had quite a few. The regular base prices are 20% off retail and no tax so with CA's tax being almost 10%, it's less than PCE.

I wonder if they are doing any additional % off for Labor Day or special promos this weekend. If anyone hears anything let me know. I agree the 20% off plus no tax is a great deal especially for the new bags.

I never knew how cheap they were outlets until I found this forum.

-- lots of the "new" Legacy bags in that so if someone is still looking for one of those, they had quite a few. The regular base prices are 20% off retail and no tax so with CA's tax being almost 10%, it's less than PCE.

Which new legacy bags did they have? I love legacy so really need to know! Please!

Stopped by Travis AFB today and they had some new bags and accessories. I got the new Pepper wristlet - $54 and no tax! They had the Pinky one too. They have those adorable new Peyton bags - saw the Drawstring, tote and hobo - in the orange and black colors. They also had a bunch of the new Alex bags and the new poppy bags with the cool "pom pom" hangtags and the new Grafitti Groovy (I think that's what it is anyway) bag too. They also have some older bags if anyone's looking for those - I saw a few of the Legacy bags and even an old Legacy Leigh in black (was surprised to see that there)! They have some older Poppy but it's way cheaper at the outlets right now. The prices are at least 20% off retail and no tax so for new bags it's a great deal as it's cheaper than PCE for us in California at least - our tax is getting close to 10% here in the Bay Area!

Our px on fort stewart has a great selection. They don't have it designed like a boutique yet but they have a nice selection plus shoes. On black friday the coach and dooney & bourkes get marked down an extra 25% off their already reduced price. Being an army wife has its priveleges lol

You can say that again. I happened upon a bag at our PX months back that was an 07 Denim Gigi and they still wanted the full price basically. I asked if I could get extra off because I guess with handling the bottoms were dirty (no case at this PX) and they said no. I said I wasn't paying that price for a dirty bag - if it had been 50% off the list price maybe - sometimes the SA and managers can be real snotty.

Again WOW - sorry to rant :smile: